Cloud ERP Solutions to Optimize your Business Process
What is ERPs Meaning? Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a process management software where you employ a system of integrated applications to operate your business processes more smoothly. It automates all the back-office functions such as services, technology, and human resources.
Typically, ERP software integrates all operational facets in a single application, user interface, and database. Such facets include product planning, development, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and supply chain.
What is Cloud ERP Software?
It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables you to access the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software over the internet. As we shall discuss later, you can engage a hosting provider to offer cloud-based management and solutions, or decide to go locally on your own.
On-premises ERP vs. Cloud-based ERP solutions
In your treasure hunt for an ERP solution that will enhance the management of your businesses, a myriad of choices are probably bombarding you. As you weigh your options, you’ll need to decide whether to go with a cloud-based ERP solution or install it locally.
As the name suggests, on-premise ERP solutions are implemented locally on your business server and hardware. Your IT team manages everything concerning the setup.
On the other hand, cloud ERP is a software that runs on a cloud computing platform that your vendor provides and manages centrally. You can access it using a web browser.
Compared to on-premises ERP solutions, cloud-based ERP software with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) can able to deliver the required output that is efficient in business growth.
Benefits of Cloud ERP Software
Types of Cloud ERP
Here, you have your own ERP application and auxiliary infrastructure hosted at a public cloud service provider location. You simply access the app online since your provider hosts it on a cloud server. If you’ve been looking for an ERP software that increases your privacy, single-tenant may be the answer. You can also exercise more freedom in customizing and configuring your system the way you wish.
Multi-tenant solutions use a single instance of software to provide services to several clients. Therefore, your business shares the same cloud-based ERP software to store data.
If your budget is tight, or you don’t need many custom functionalities, why not go with this option? The cost is lower since you’ll be sharing maintenance and development costs with other tenants.
Private Cloud ERP
With Private Cloud ERP your organization’s applications are operated by you behind your firewall on your infrastructure - accessible via the internet. All your management and administration are accessible from a single location. Therefore, it allows you to exercise total security and control over your system's environment.
What are the best cloud ERP solutions for a small business?
As a small business owner, you need a cloud ERP software that will serve you effectively without breaking your bank account. If you’re looking to significantly boost all your functions and processes, the ERP software should come with attractive features and benefits built-in. Here are just some of the crucial things to look for in an ERP suite:
We are here to help
Are you looking for a cost-effective and flexible option for your promising enterprise? Look no further. Our experienced engineers have designed our ERPs to be among the most flexible in the market.
We've been providing professional cloud development solutions to many businesses for several years now. And our cloud application development services guarantee our users to have a seamless SaaS application experience.
- Device independence - easily change from one device to another without losing any vital feature. Whether you want to use it on Google Android, Mac, Windows, Apple iPads, or Linux desktop, we have you covered.
- Sufficient power - our cloud software will cater to your current needs and expand with your business. You can trust us to serve your needs professionally at every stage of your success story.
- Deployment options - we can work out a solution for your business processes based on your budget and needs. Feel free to choose between our single-tenant, multi-tenant, or private cloud options. You can always switch between the options without headaches.
- Data accessibility - want to check, copy, or move something in the data storage? Our ERP systems allow you to easily do that and much more without restrictions.
- Security - we partner with the world's leading security providers to ensure we're always alert to the ever-increasing number of cyber thieves and security threats. With our cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you can trust us to keep everything safe as you focus on other important activities in your business management.
We are just a call away.